RECOMMENDED GEAR, WHAT TO BRING
Sometimes international travel can be daunting without knowing exactly what you should bring. No need to worry, we've got you covered!
- Your Passport!
- Your Life/Health/Trip cancellation insurance policy
- Copies of all travel information
- Hooded Rain jacket or plastic travel hooded rain jacket
- Small travel umbrella
- Long lightweight pants (preferably zip off legs)
- Lightweight jacket
- One lightweight long-sleeved top or shirt
- Tennis or court shoes for Pickleball (This is very important; Running shoes are not safe on the courts. The sharp edge can cause a fall and possible injury).
- Closed-toed shoes for our tours (Don't bother with hiking boots. They take up too much weight in your suitcase)
- (choice) Beachwalks/sandles/water shoes
- Shade hat or baseball hat Insect repellent
- Suntan lotion (Don't buy down here; extremely expensive!)
- Swim suit Shorts (lots of these!)
- Tank or sleeveless tops for women
- T-shirts or tanks for the men
- Binoculars if you wish
- SD cards (for your camera)
- Your camera equipment (plus batteries)
- Your paddle
- Pickleball clothing
Before you leave, make a copy of your passport, and a list of every piece of equipment with their model and serial numbers (even better, also take a photo of each piece!) Do not keep these with your equipment bag. Preferably put in your suitcase. When we start our tour, you will use your paper copy of your passport to take with you everywhere.